How To Convert Website Quotes For Conveyancing Into Profitable Business: Success After The ‘Transparency Rules’
A SPECIAL WEBINAR FOR CONVEYANCERS FROM BRITAIN’S LEADING SPECIALISTS IN QUOTES CONVERSION
Professor Ian Cooper & Howard Cooper
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
Once you have to indicate your fees for residential conveyancing on your website, what can you do to get potential clients to choose you … even when you are the same price, or more expensive than competitors?
WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?
To help firms deal with this challenge, Britain’s leading specialists on the topic of ‘converting conveyancing quotes’, Professor Ian Cooper & Howard Cooper, have recorded a ‘special’ webinar. It highlights why many firms will lose business that they could win and provide over 40 powerful, simple tips, ideas and suggestions on what firms can do to dramatically increase their website quotes conversion success rate.
The fact is that there has been a huge amount of discussion and focus over the last few months on the new Transparency Rules. Most of it however has focused on the rules themselves and how to comply. Let’s be very clear… simply complying won’t win you any new business! Learning how to differentiate yourselves online will.
WHAT DO WE COVER?
- Understand the mindset that may be costing you money right now.
- Learn the things that most firms get wrong with website quoting.
- Discover the strategies that will influence a caller to actively want your firm… even if you are more expensive!
- Hear over 40 simple, common sense, practical ways to differentiate yourselves from the competition.
- Learn how to ‘stack the odds’ in your favour by getting website visitors to engage with you after their website visit.
- Work out how much business you could win?
- Simple tips for improved communications to get your firm’s message across.