Video x 1
VIDEO 1 – The Common Pitfalls & Traps:
Based on our mystery call project to 387 firms, the following are the main results to remember:
- 85% of firms deal with a quote call as if it were purely an administrative task.
- 91% of firms made no attempt to differentiate themselves from the competition.
- 56% of call handlers failed to introduce themselves by name.
- In a third of all calls, neither party knew who they were talking to.
- 69% of firms just took the basic transactional details and sent out an auto-formatted email.
- 92% of firms made no attempt to have a conversation or build any rapport at all. It is by doing this that you differentiate your firm from competitors.
- 97% of firms failed to ask for the business.
- Despite most legal website promising, “We speak in plain english”, most quotes handlers throw loads of legal jargon into the call.