Each month, whoever signed up originally to the system, will receive an email automatically once a month from firstname.lastname@example.org The subject heading is, "Your Converting Enquiries Training renewal order from [date of renewal] is complete”. The invoice containing VAT details is attached to this email. Additionally, you can easily download the invoice following the instructions below:
For security reasons there is no way for us to find your password, however, you can easily re-access the system by clicking on the “lost my password” link on the login page here:
- Login https://convertingenquiries.com/training/
- Click on “Group Leader” in the menu and select the “Manage My Group” . (Or click on this link after logging in: https://convertingenquiries.com/training/group-registration/)
- Scroll down and ADD the person you wish to be a group leader as a user. (This enrols them and registers them on the system)
- Now simply click contact us (bottom right under “Technical Help? Need Support? ( https://convertingenquiries.com/training/contact-us-technical-help/)
- Send us a quick note (selecting the subject heading: "I wish to assign a different group leader") and tell us the name of user you wish to be assigned as the group leader.
If you have access to the mini-course specially designed for Group-Leaders and/or Management and you would like to give other people access to this thought-provoking material. Here is what to do...
- Log in
- In the Menu "GROUP LEADER" select "MANAGE MY GROUP" https://convertingenquiries.com/training/group-registration/
- At the top under "Select Product" click the drop down box and select which course you wish to add users too.
- Now simply scroll down and enter the details of the user you wish to enrol. (You can add multiple users by clicking "add more")
- When you click "ADD USERS" it will send, those you entered the details for, an email with login details automatically giving them access to this course.
- Any difficulties? Then simply email us via our tech support page https://convertingenquiries.com/training/contact-us-technical-help/